Reverse Engineered Project



This was a project that I truly enjoyed from ever extrusion to ever detail I got to add. I also chose to add a story to my final project within the rendering that people seemed to get as I showed the images. I have found through this and many other projects this semester that I am a story teller. I love to tell stories and that is just apart of me that I cant get away from, even if I wanted to.



One of the first things that I did was take measurements of the piece to make the steps easier in the program. I also took picture of the pieces and traces them into Rhino that way I could simply extrude the design to the measurements I took previously.



After that I had to take a lot of time creating the center with the hands and the numbers to make the clock work. That was probably the hardest part and honest one that I had trouble with that if I could do again I would probably create differently in more simple steps.





I also included my personal touch to this pieces in the "Name Brand" I gave it its called Cherokee Diamonds. I figured I needed to have fun with it and I believe that ever step in the project and the final pictures you can see that I really enjoyed this.



Each one of the pictures has a dramatic look to them which helps lead from one image to the next.















Comments