Rubber Duck


The Duck Project was one where I learned many skills and is really where the rendering aspect of things started to click.


I gave my duck a different look in style then your average rubber ducky because  I felt it was a little bit more specific to my liking in a way.



I did realize that some of my problems seemed simple such as just aligning the eyes on his head and they still seem to be a little off but now I have found ways to go back ad fix those problems such as the mirror tool to make them the same on both sides. Over the semester I have learned skills that have allowed me to further my ability and creative ideas to make new and more impressive ideas, and this is yet another project that has helped me do that.




At first the shape of the ducks body was an accident then it became something I liked. As you can see it is a little more aerodynamic then the ones you would normally see in a bath tub therfore when it is racing the others it has no problem getting ahead and taking off like a rocket!

Comments